RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to renweb.
- Type the school’s District Code DA-EGY
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access: (edit this list to reflect your school’s ParentsWeb Configuration)
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events and lunch calendar
EMBRACING DIVERSITY AND COLLABORATION
Established in Cairo for over 7 years, Dover American International School in Egypt (DAIS) was inaugurated in 2010. In partnership with the school community, our intent is to provide eligible students, primarily from the Middle East and living in the Greater Cairo area, with a rigorous and challenging American and international preparatory education. Our school has developed a very conducive learning environment that is founded on respect, responsibility and results. During every step of our students’ academic journey, we strive to provide the finest American educational instruction while cultivating a passion for learning, a capacity for critical thinking and a sense of civic responsibility. A tradition of educational excellence drives our future.